A modern new Patient-centered facility that combines the latest technology with nationally recognized care in a healing environment.
We’re bringing together our leading-edge Dart Stroke Center, Neuro interventional Unit, Neuro Trauma ICU, Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, Neuro Physiology Unit and Neuro-Oncology Services, as well as support for Patients and their families, all on the top two floors of the Sparrow Tower.
Working in partnership with the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Michigan State University Health Team, Lansing Neurosurgery, and Lansing’s private neurology practices, Sparrow offers nationally recognized care for our Patients.
Tower Floor 10
- 30 Private Patient rooms for Neuro Intensive Care and Neuro Step-Down
Tower Floor 9
- 30 Private Patient rooms for Neuro Medical/Surgical Step-Down
- EEG Monitoring room
- Lansing Neurosurgery Learning Center
- $23M project investment
- Construction start: October 2012
- Estimated completion: August/September 2013