Construction on Sparrow Clinton Hospital’s new Emergency Services Department is getting underway.
During construction, directional signage will help Patients and Visitors navigate the St. Johns Campus. For those heading to Sparrow Clinton, please note:
- The West end of Elm Street is permanently closed to through traffic.
- To access our Pharmacy, St. Johns Professional Associates, TCI and Specialty Suites: Use the Medical Professional Building’s main entrance. Take Swegles Street to Elm Street. Patient parking is clearly marked.
- Please note that SCH Pharmacy can deliver medication directly to Patients who live within the St. Johns city limits.
- For approximately one week, Oct. 21-28 weather permitting, underground utility upgrades will block some handicap parking spots near the front entrance of the Medical Professional Building.
- To access our Emergency Department and other Hospital services, please use the Hospital main entrance on Sturgis Street.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.